Southend Energy is a not-for-profit energy provider set-up by Southend-On-Sea Borough Council.
We offer competitive, low price tariffs for electricity and gas to people living in Southend and Essex.
As well as offering fairly priced energy we also:
- Have 100% green* electricity tariffs as standard – at no extra cost to you
- Offer fixed priced tariffs so our customers are protected from price rises
- Don’t have shareholders or pay bonuses. We reinvest all our surplus to help the most vulnerable people in Southend and Essex.
- Offer online accounts so that you can access your bills, energy usage, submit meter readings and make payments 24 hours a day.
- Make sure you’ll be on the cheapest tariff that meets your needs – and if that changes, we’ll let know on your bill
- Have a dedicated customer service team, ready to answer your questions
- Provide energy-saving tips to keep your home warm and your bills under control
If we sound like the sort of energy provider you’d like to use, get a quote in just 2 minutes and see how much we could save you.
*100% of the electricity we provide is sourced from UK-based solar and wind generators