We aim to give all our customers an excellent service and we’ll do everything we can to meet your needs. The best way to tell us about your requirements is to add your details to our free Priority Services Register. It is open to customers who:
- Are of pensionable age
- Are chronically sick
- Have a disability
- Have a long-term health issue
- Are in a vulnerable situation
- Have any other characteristics or vulnerabilities identified as being relevant due to the priority service required.
The Priority Service Register offers:
- Additional support to help customers identify Southend Energy staff (e.g. password scheme).
- Help set-up a legal proxy, nominated by the customer to receive account communications on their behalf.
- Meter reading – we can read your meter if you’re unable to do it yourself
- Pay As You Go meter support, if safe and reasonably practicable to do so.
- Large-print or Braille bills if required.
Any further or additional non-financial services, where appropriate to the customer and practicable for Southend Energy to provide.
Once you join the register, we’ll let you know about any changes or interruptions to your service so you can make other arrangements, if you need to.
You can join our Priority Services Register when you sign up, or if you’re already a customer just call our customer services team on 0800 953 0164.