We aim to give all our customers an excellent service and we’ll do everything we can to meet your needs. The best way to tell us about your requirements is to add your details to our Priority Services Register. You’ll qualify if you:
- Are of pensionable age
- Are chronically sick
- Have a disability
- Have a long-term health issue
- Are in a vulnerable situation
- Have any other characteristics or vulnerabilities identified as being relevant due to the priority service required.
The Priority Service Register offers:
- Additional support to assist our customers in identifying any person acting on behalf of Southend Energy (e.g. password scheme).
- Help set-up a person who is legally entitled/nominated by the customer to act on their behalf to receive account communications.
- Meter reading – we can read your meter if you’re unable to do it yourself
- Pay As You Go meter support, if safe and reasonably practicable to do so.
- We can also provide large-print or Braille bills if required.
Any further or additional non-financial services, where appropriate to customer and practicable for Southend Energy to provide.
Once you join the register, we’ll let you know about any changes or interruptions to your service so you can make other arrangements, if you need to.
To join our Priority Services Register or find out more, just call our customer services team on 0800 953 0164.