1. Free energy monitor that shows your credit usage.
2. Receive top up reminders, so you never lose power unexpectedly.
3. Smart meter included as standard.
4. Top up at a PayPoint shop.
5. Includes £5 emergency credit per fuel.
If you are interested you can call us on 0800 408 6715 or email us at PAYG@southendenergy.co.uk
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council have partnered with OVO Energy to bring you Southend Energy. To ensure you have access to fair and competitive pre-payment prices we have developed a co-branded offer. Southend-on-Sea Borough Council will manage the tariffs and all customer communications you receive will be branded Southend Energy. OVO will carry out the metering requirements and take payments. For this reason you may occasionally be contacted by OVO directly