back to questions

Where can I go for independent support?

If you’re having trouble paying your bills, these organisations can give help and advice:

National Debtline is a free service offering debt advice. Call Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm, or Saturday from 9.30am to 1pm on 0808 808 4000.

Citizens Advice is a free advice service for consumers. Call 03444 111 444.

Money Advice Trust is a charity that helps people to tackle debts and manage their money wisely.

StepChange is a charity offering free advice to help people overcome their debt problems. Call 0800 138 1111.

How much could you save by switching to Southend Energy?

get a quote