back to questions

Where can I get independent advice on utilities and energy efficiency?

Advice UK is an umbrella organisation that lists community organisations who can offer free and impartial advice.

Energy Saving Trust provides free advice and information to people looking to save energy, conserve water and reduce waste. They can also help you find grants for energy-saving measures, including cavity wall and loft insulation, and renewable energy sources. Call 0800 512 012.

National Energy Action (NEA) develops and promotes energy efficiency services to help low-income households.

Consumer Council for Water provides consumers with useful information and free advice about issues that affect their water and sewerage services and can take up complaints with water companies.

How much could you save by switching to Southend Energy?

get a quote